GILGANDRA SHIRE COUNCIL NEW SOUTH WALES
Council invites applications for the following employment opportunities:
HOSTEL SUPERVISOR / REGISTERED NURSE
Cooee Lodge Aged Care Facility
Closing Date: Friday 2 June 2017 – 5.00pm
Base Hourly Rate: $30.00 to $40.00
Hours: 76 per fortnight (negotiable roster)
All other terms and conditions of employment as per Local Government Aged, Disability & Home Care Services (State) Award
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise staff
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Proven record of quality care delivery
- Commitment to WHS & EEO principles.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft suite of applications
- Ability to provide on-call assistance after-hours
- Knowledge of ACFI
- Understanding of Aged Care legislation and regulations
- Understanding of Aged Care Accreditation standards
- Recognised qualifications in Management or equivalent experience
- Ability to complete documentation requirements for an aged care environment
- Experience working with and empathy towards the elderly.
- Proven care plan experience
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
Further information, a copy of the position description and an information package may be obtained by contacting Kerry Butler, Manager – Aged Care, or the HR Section of Council on 02 6817 8800. Applicants will need to address the essential and desirable criteria in their letter of application.
Applicants will also need to provide the contact details of two recent referees. Applicants are also invited to visit our web site – www.gilgandra.nsw.gov.au
P O Box 23
GILGANDRA NSW 2827