Company: AGRIGRAIN – http://www.agrigrain.com.au
Description: The Site Manager (Coonamble) has responsibility for operations and staff at the Coonamble grain handling facility to maximize efficiencies and ensure the site operates within applicable government regulations and Agrigrain policy.
This position is responsible for day to day management of Agrigrain Coonamble storage site operations to ensure the safe and efficient movement of traded commodities. Its key responsibilities are;
- Ensuring the safety of all staff and WHS compliance
- Ensuring the safe and efficient movement of all goods
- Managing the Agrigrain Coonamble yard staff
- Managing Agrigrain plant and equipment
- Maintain good relationships with growers, customers, transport operators and contractors